PAIN ASM 2019
Faculty of Pain Medicine, CAI Clinical Research Medal:
Submission Eligibility Criteria
- First author may be a medical student or medical postgraduate from any specialty
- Project Supervisor must be a Fellow of the Faculty of Pain Medicine, CAI in good standing
- A copy of the Hospital Ethical Approval must accompany the submission
- The research project must be clinically focused
- First author cannot hold a substantive Consultant appointment or have been appointed to a substantive Consultant post by the closing date for submission
- First author only, will deliver a 10 minute presentation at the Faculty of Pain Medicine ASM on 1st March 2019 for selected submissions
A 200 word abstract should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday 22nd February at 1700 hrs.
The presentation will be of 10 minutes duration with questions to follow. Selected submissions will be presented by the First Author at the Clinical Research Medal session of the Faculty of Pain Medicine Annual Scientific Meeting on FRIDAY 1st March 2019 in The College of Anaesthesiologists of Ireland starting at 15.00 hrs. The best presentation will be awarded the Faculty of Pain Medicine Clinical Research Medal at 17.30 hrs in the College of Anaesthesiologists of Ireland, preceding the Rynd Lecture.